The imitate wall was construct to commemorate the war. This camp is the navy camp with the historical significance. After the 2nd fall of Ayutthaya in 1767 (B.E. 2310), King Taksin marched the army to settle in Bang Kung Sub-district. The camp was called Khai bang Kung. As Mae Klong was the route of Myanmar to march the army, the wall was built to guard Wat Bang Kung which was in the middle for people’s mental support and for soldiers to pay respect. King Taksin allowed Chinese people from Rayong, Chonburi, and Kanchanaburi to set up as the army to guard the camp. Thus, the other name of this camp is “Khai Chine Bang Kung”. He named this group of soldiers as “Phakdi A-Sa”. Feature : Bot Prok Pho is the church covering with four trees, Bodhi, Banyan, Indian fig, and Banyan tree. Luang Phor Puttha Munin (Luang Phor Bot Noi), the well-known monk, is located in the church. The Taksin Monument is also there. The mural painting in the late Ayutthaya period narrates the story about the life of Buddha.